Sunday 5 February 2017

a new morning




A new morning

A few more minutes passed and the darkness grew more intense. I retreated myself with the words that everything will be fine soon, that life is a rollercoaster and I'm getting down from high, that everything has its end and my problems will also have their end.
I don't know for how long I repeated these lines but one thing I know for sure is that these lines gave me an unexpected power to fight with my cowardice. My heartbeat which was faster once was now normal and I slept with all my senses.
The next morning when I woke up and opened my eyes, the bright rays of sunlight penetrated through the cornea of my eyes. With all my senses wide awake I could feel the morning sun and its warmth, the positive energy it beheld. I could hear the birds chirping which delighted my heart. With a new energy and a constant thought of facing all the difficulties with full courage and determination, I was ready to begin a new day of my life-a day which changed it completely. A day when I discovered a new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

like them. hate them(posts). but don't copy them..