Saturday 18 June 2016

when he left me..




When he left me...


3/6/2016
Aashi jain 



I remember how it all started? 23/12/15- the date when we saw each other for the first time. He was wearing a denim jeans and a black woolen jacket. His hairs as usual- messed! His height was normal but was too small as compared to his companion. It was a short meeting in that Christmas fate followed by some small eye contacts. We didn’t chat that day. Then a few weeks later there was his friend request on my fb account. I cheerfully accepted it and then we became friends. I remember how polite he used to be during that tenure. I remember each and every conversation of ours. How we used to fight, how we used to make fun of each other and how we used to care for each other. There was a girl to whom he was in love with and desperately wanted her to be his partner. That girl was none other than my childhood friend- amyra. I was happy when they both went in a relationship, happy for both of them. He was someone very close to my heart.  He always supported me whenever I was in trouble.  He made a strong support system of mine. That time I used to think that even if the whole world set against me, there will be he who is going to support me. That time he held such precious position in my heart that I could nearly do anything for him. He just had a simple demand from me and that was to fix his meetings with his beloved. I tried my level best to fulfill his demand. But the irony was that we were friends only because I was fulfilling his demand. Then later on when I was so busy in my own life that I was not fulfilling his condition he conveyed this truth to me. When he told me this I felt like as if someone has kept something heavy on my mind and soul. I felt broken. It was like a storm, a storm which ruined me. A storm which I’ve to overcome daily, a storm who’s impact will always be in my neurons. I don’t know who was to be blamed for this but maybe it was our fate who is responsible for it. But alas! He will never understand this, no matter how hard I try because for him I’m the most selfish person in the world. Now in his life on my place there are many, but in my heart no one else can take his position because he was a true friend to me and he was among the ‘most special person’ panel of my life. I remember how nice I used to feel when he used to say, “I love you dear and I’ll never leave you, my dearest sister!” Ahh! Will never forget him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

like them. hate them(posts). but don't copy them..